- work with an open-air festival and a few other brands (mainly restaurants)
- Creating and implementing marketing and communication strategies and tactics
- Supervising the production of the press releases
- Website and social media platforms administration
- Manage marketing budget, supervise sales and customer experience
- Manage a team of photographers and cameramen
- Manage production and distribution of print materials and merchandise
- Creating presentations, briefs, mood boards etc. that will support programme and overall objectives
- Work with creative directors, programme curators, artists and designers, copywriters, journalists, publishers, advertisers, print and merch producers, website administrator, authorities.
- Relevant experience
- Creative approach and strategic thinking
- Experience in advertising on Social media platforms, Google
- Ability to analyze data and have an insightful view of KPI’s
- Experience in content creation and copywriting skills
- Fluent English and Lithuanian
- Negotiation skills
- Result-driven orientation
- Understanding of culture field, electronic music, events, restaurants industry and skills in graphic design would be advantageous
Mes jums siūlome
- Hourly rate €10/hr
- Workload estimate: April-September – 0.5 FTE (~80hrs/month), October – March 0.25 FTE (~40hrs/month).
- Flexible working hours - partly from the office, partly from home
- Dynamic environment
- Possibility to realize creative ideas
- Business trips to the woods
- Good vibes!
Nuo 10 €/val. į rankas
VšĮ „Kultūros vartai“
Yaga is a boutique festival dedicated to a multilayered array of art forms. Established in 2003.