The key responsibilities:
- Marketing and Sales promo campaigns management: budget, timeline, execution.
- Very close cooperation with Category and Station Shop managers.
- Cooperation with Creative, Media, Digital and PR agencies.
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of previous experience in marketing within FMCG or Retail.
- University degree or the equivalent.
- Very good project management skills.
- Proven experience with innovative digital solutions.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Strong analytical background.
- Fluency in English.
- Interesting work within international company with great colleagues.
- Professional and personal growth and development.
- All benefits that international company could provide.
You´ve probably already met us. Maybe you´ve stopped by for a coffee, fueled up your car or grabbed something to eat on the go. Then you know what Circle K is all about. Making everyday life easier for people all over the world. We´ve grown into a successful global company with over 15.000 stores in 24 countries. In all, we have more than 120.000 people working at our stores and support office. Our long-term goal is to become the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. We will achieve this by continuing to offer great products and fast and friendly service. That’s why finding the right people is essential to us, and why we always put our best efforts into your professional development. Because when you grow, we grow.