- Quickly process request for item extension as defined by Global Quotation Support
- Extend and maintain item data globally according to defined guidelines and processes
- Developing more fluent and lean processes
- Reporting of issues related to ticketing tool and following up to make sure issues are resolved
- Communication between Logistics, Order Management, Product Line, Operative purchasing, Availability management and Customer Care related to order flow monitoring
- Experience in sales support, supply chain or material data management
- Detail oriented
- Degree in Business or Engineering preferred
- Experience in SAP/ERP advantage
- Global Supply Chain Management is a plus • Strong familiarity with IT tools
- Good level of skills in MS office – Excel, Word and Power Point
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural atmosphere
- Must be capable of effectively and accurately working on several tasks at one time, and organizing, prioritizing tasks and working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in morning and afternoon shifts if needed
- Challenging opportunities contributing to company’s industry leading solutions in a friendly, respectful and global environment.
- Opportunity to work in a global community.
- Pride in working for an industry leader
- Salary from 1300 neto
From 1300 eur/mon. net
UAB „STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL“
Metso is a world-leading industrial company offering equipment and services for the sustainable processing and flow of natural resources in the mining, aggregates, recycling and process industries. With our unique knowledge and innovative solutions, we help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability. Metso employs over 14,000 people in more than 50 countries.