- Working in a team to develop new products in the field of high technology (medical, military, etc.).
- To implement a mechanical system from the presented idea, offer implementation options.
- Design with the Solidworks program and develop a product for prototyping technology and manufacturing.
- Assemble a prototype and evaluate the quality, improvement opportunities.
- Higher bachelor's and preferably master's degree in mechanical engineering or a similar field.
- From 3 years of similar work experience in technology companies.
- Knowledge of the mechanics, work experience with Solidworks software, being familiar with production and prototyping technologies (CNC, 3D print, etc.) and able to design the product that will be produced with the help of those technologies.
- Creative and willing to work in R&D. Ability to produce a mechanical system from the given idea. Having the desire to study, do tests/research to find out which direction to move forward.
- Having passion not only for designing, but also for assembling a prototype to inspect what needs to be improved.
- Good English.
- Experience with precise, relatively small details, preferably complex ones.
- Experience in R&D, development of new technologies.
- Experience in medical devices / military technology / lasers, etc. in the field.
- Interesting projects with the world's most advanced organizations.
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of the latest technologies.
- Informal, professional, and creative work environment.
- Opportunities for growth and improvement.
From 2300 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our partner – Vaizduotė, a high-tech engineering company providing medical device, robotic and sensory technology development services.