The ideal candidate for this position will have a broad data-analysis skillset and extensive experience in data science and/or online advertising industries. This person will be responsible for executing all media buying on native advertising platforms, spying on competitors' activities, creating & analysing campaigns, performing A/B tests for landing pages and optimising to meet campaign goals.
- Create, manage, optimize direct response paid media campaigns across multiple native platforms such as Taboola, Outbrain, Revcontent, Content.ad, LiveIntent, AdsKeeper, etc.
- Research, identify and evaluate new direct website, network publishers and partners to buy advertising from on CPM, CPC, and CPA pricing structures to continuously increase sales.
- Identify, research, evaluate media market trends, media supply availability, new markets and competitive activity. Capitalise on untapped opportunities such as niche sites and networks highly relevant to our products that might otherwise be overlooked.
- Proactively and effectively optimize media buys utilising direct response KPI metrics and internal data on a daily basis to ensure campaign profitability focused around CPAs, conversion rates and retention.
- Analyse campaign data and develop tactics and strategies to continuously scale spend and improve conversion performance and efficiencies.
- Collaborate/coordinate with cross-functional teams including content, creative and development to craft new content for landing pages used for advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with other media buyers to share and leverage best practices.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or equivalent job experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on set-up, management, and optimization of marketing campaigns towards performance-based KPIs within buying platforms OR equivalent experience in data-analysis roles, making conclusions and/or decisions based on data.
- Strong understanding of testing methodology to leverage campaign history and prior knowledge obtained from other marketing and testing efforts.
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of CPA and sales conversions and a high sense of urgency and priority to achieve CPA/Conversion goals.
- Thorough understanding of partner contracts/IOs including terms/conditions such as out clauses, cancellation policies, campaign dates, etc.
- Preferred Google Analytics knowledge.
- Preferred experience managing large monthly advertising budgets focused on direct response media and profitability.
- Some knowledge and understanding of search marketing and display marketing.
- Exceptional project management skills, consistent follow-through, and strong organizational & time management skills.
- Must be highly accurate with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as collaboratively with management and peers.
- Exceptional work ethic, high sense of urgency, driven and self-motivated.
- Bold/confident – must be able to pick up a phone and call prospective publishers/account executives.
- Excited to learn new things and to work across multiple properties and business types.
From 1500 eur/mon. net
MB „Vizuali reklama“
Performance marketing Agency