- Our client is looking for candidates in developing ERP systems preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV to be engaged on Microsoft Dynamics implementation.
Responsibilities will be
- Analyze complex business requirements presented by colleague consultants and clients and recommend architectural and technical solutions;
- Development NAV related to customer specific customizations, vertical or horizontal functional add-ons and interfaces;
- Confirm program operation by conducting tests;
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions;
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks;
- Communicating with the customers and colleagues around Europe.
Candidates meeting some of the above qualifications may be found also in the student community amongst soon to be or newly graduates with Bachelor, Master of Science degrees in computer, business, informatics or alike and who have worked with Microsoft Dynamics NAV application.
Our client offer
- Regular employment;
- Constant personal learning and improvement related to all business functions and across different industries;
- Keeping track with the newest business information technologies;
- Young, ambitious, stable and prosperous working environment;
- Clearly defined personal goals and transparent performance measurement.