Cognizant is an American multinational company providing information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. It dedicates itself to help the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Cognizant combines passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. To augment our European Delivery, we are looking for Senior Oracle Developer.
- Working with Amdocs Kenan Arbor/BP 12.0 (or higher), Amdocs Kenan Arbor/FX 2.0 (or higher) programs;
- Communication with our Clients Business users/Lead Business Analysts whenever required to understand their needs and demonstrate the finished application;
- Technical Development on project (perform Unit Tests and Quality checks; collaborate with Quality teams to understand and solve defects; use BPM technologies, SQL and Web Services (SOA Concepts) for bigger effectiveness)
- Contribution to High/Low levels technical design.
- At least 5+ years of experience in Oracle programming;
- Knowledge of Java, PERL, Python, C, C++ would be an advantage;
- Ability to lead younger colleagues and implement solutions independently;
- Very good object-oriented development understanding;
- Extensive experience in: Apache Camel, spring, springboot, dropwizard, JDBI, Apache CXF, jersey, swagger, dozermapper, freemarker, harmcrest, mockito;;
- Ability to travel;
- Web development experience: SOAP/REST, various queues (at least IBM MQ);
- Database programming experience: MS SQL;
- Experience working with LDAP, OpenShift by RedHat would be an advantage;
- Understanding of Agile processes;
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or related field;
- Previous experience in Telco industry would be an advantage;
- Fluent communication in English (German Language would be an advantage).
- Interesting tasks, a fast paced working environment and the freedom to make an impact in an Agile environment;
- Work in a global company, with experienced management, in a professional working environment in a modern office;
- An inspiring environment in a large global IT organization giving opportunity to learn testing practices across the globe;
- A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenge and the opportunity to influence and shape the team in Vilnius;
- Possibility to continuously improve your competence and develop your career;
- Multicultural environment with professional colleagues;
- Ergonomic working conditions and various social activities;
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
UAB "Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania"
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Informacija apie UAB "Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania"
Vid. atlyginimas bruto(65% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
10-20 mln. €
Pajamos 2016 m.
Vadovas: Kaushik Sarkar