We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join our growing team to work on primarily (but not limited to) large scale e-commerce projects based on the Django framework.
- Python (mostly Django)
- Heavy use of Postgresql
- React.js or Svelte on the frontend
- 3+ years of commercial Python experience.
- Knowledge of relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL).
- Fluent in the English language.
- Results-driven ("done is better than perfect").
- Passionate about code quality and programming in general.
- Client-minded and proactive in requirements clarification, willing to suggest different ways to fix a given problem or feature request and together with teammates and/or the client pick the most appropriate solution taking into consideration what is the business impact of the feature, development speed, impact on code quality and performance.
- Highly-skilled and passionate teammates that are willing to help
- An environment that promotes excellence and constant improvement
- Flexible working schedule (partial remote work is possible)
- Modern office with chill areas, kitchen snacks, etc.
- Friday morning basketball game with your teammates to finish off a good week of coding
UAB 505 HQ
We are a cluster of software engineering professionals that seek challenging projects where we can express our passion for building things. We enjoy using the latest software tech and are constantly looking for ways to make coding ever so satisfying.
Information about UAB 505 HQ
Avg. salary gross
Number of employees
Company manager: Tomas Mikelskas