Our Mechanical Engineering Department is looking for a talented engineer to carry out various space-related calculations and simulations! If you are having finite element calculations for breakfast and remembering Kepler laws while watching a moving dot of light in the night sky – WE NEED YOU! We are looking for an attentive colleague who is capable to reliably, quickly and without supervision carry out calculations and perform numerical simulations arising in everyday design of satellites.
- Thermal and/or mechanical FEA simulations on both subsystem and overall satellite level by using Comsol and SolidWorks FEA packages;
- Rough calculations to check the feasibility of various design concepts;
- Mechanical and thermal component sizing;
- Calculations for performance estimation and trade-off evaluation between various design parameters;
- Mathematical modelling of dynamic systems.
- At least 1-year experience in structural and/or thermal FEA simulations;
- A degree in mechanical/aerospace engineering or equivalent;
- A good understanding of thermodynamics, heat transfer, mechanics of structures, vibration theory and multibody dynamics;
- Proficient user of at least one CAD software;
- Experience in using Matlab/Simulink and/or OpenModelica;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to learn fast;
- Experience in space industry is an advantage;
- Understanding of orbital mechanics is an advantage.
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work remotely
- LAN parties with CS tournaments and sci-fi movies in cinemas (yes, geeky squad, what can we say)
- Team events - airsoft, curling, parties, orienteering and much more
- Monthly budget for sports – you choose and we got you covered
- Snacks in the kitchen to fuel your productivity
- Birthday lunch (of course, presents included)
- Wolt dinners just in case you stay late in the office
- Workshops, global conferences, industry’s meetups and trainings of your choice (doesn’t matter if you want to be like Han Solo or Luke Skywalker, just tell us which skills you wish to boost)
- Employee referral program
- Paid days off if you are not feeling well
- Free parking, bike shed, shower, table tennis, mini-football and company merch (the basics, but nice to have)
- Oh, did we mention space? Possibly it’s your once-in-a-lifetime chance to launch your creations to space!
From 3636 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client – NanoAvionics is the only one well-funded company in Lithuania focused on delivering new generation satellite buses and propulsion systems for the satellite applications market. With facilities in North America and Europe, NanoAvionics’ team consists of driven, young, smart and ambitious employees: we have over seventy successful satellite missions and projects under our belt, and keep on counting. The global small satellite market we supply our products to is at the very first stages of development, therefore technological innovations are the key priority to us – that’s why we want to work with talented people like you!