- Develop, implement and maintain procedures across a variety of business functions and ensure regulatory requirements are met;
- Liaison with the Lithuanian Central bank and relevant authorities regarding suspicious activity reporting;
- Liaison with the Lithuanian Central bank and relevant authorities on matters regarding vigilance policy and systems;
- Making a disclosure to the Lithuanian Central bank and relevant authorities as per Lithuanian laws upon knowledge or suspicion of money laundering;
- Ensuring that internal auditing and compliance departments regularly monitor and make recommendations for up to date systems on vigilance;
- Maintenance of training and procedures manuals so that in the event of a suspicious activity being discovered, all staffs are aware of the reporting chain and procedures to follow;
- Training of key staff on AML/CFT;
- Keep up to date with, and understand, relevant laws and regulations;
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues;
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests;
- Perform AML risk assessments to understand risk level, significance and scope;
- Retrieve, consolidate and report AML/Compliance KPIs to support the Board in making an informed decision.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least 3 years of work experience in an AML/CFT compliance roles within a regulated financial institution
- Strong legal background
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Strong reports writing skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
- Career growth opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Additional benefits such as medical insurance will be provided.
2100-3000 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client- Payment Options, a company dedicated to offer a seamless channel for online payment processing and turnkey solutions tailor-made for small to medium businesses. It was founded in 2012, by one of Singapore's pioneers in online payment solutions and fraud management services, Payment Options is among the fastest-growing global acquiring/payment processing companies in Asia. Their services simplify the payment process and automate payment operations.