Our German partners are looking for a Full-Time Permanent System Developer to work from Lithuania. It is NOT a one-time project. You will work with a self-developed ERP system using C# programming language, Visual Studio, and SQL database. Your main tasks will consist of analyzing and documenting the programs, database elements and interface to users. Then you will adjust and correct system errors and support migration to Navision 2018. Finally, you will have to develop an automated data exchange to Navision. Who is this company? They are one of the world’s leading providers of pipe liner systems for trenchless pipe rehabilitation. All necessary equipment, training, and courses will be provided. We assure that you will have an excellent career and fun to work environment.
- Analyze and document programs, database elements and interface for the users;
- Support migration to Navision 2018;
- Based on analysis, first adjustments and/or error corrections should be made;
- Assistance in developing automated data exchange;
- Experience with C# programming language;
- Experience working with SQL database;
- Knowledge and experience with Visual Studio;
- Knowledge of Navision, at least Standard ERP system;
- Background in manufacturing companies with global footprint;
- Great Teamplayer;
- English mandatory, Geramn language is a big plus
- "Can Do" attitude;
- Competitive salary;
- Business trips combining sightseeing and training;
- Flexible working hours. Schedule your working hours as you want;
- Flexible working place. Opportunity to combine work either; from the office and home or even from a beach somewhere in the Bahamas;
- Amazing Office Perks: daily office snacks, coffee, tea, painkillers after hungover, monthly karaoke and games parties, PlayStation room, table football, and more stuff.
- Rooftop terrace. You can have a morning coffee with a fantastic Vilnius view from our rooftop. Also, we have rooftop sports sessions;
- Secured bike lock room and modern shower rooms. Also, you can rent a scooter;
- Unlimited sweets. Statistically, we have a birthday party every 3rd day – so we have as many cakes as you ever dreamt of;
- Great team to work with.
From 1800 Eur taxes excluded
UAB "BALTIC VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS"
Baltic Assist is one of the fastest growing international outsourcing company’s in Baltics. We are outsourcing top-level employees to “hottest” startups and innovative large enterprises from Scandivanian countries, USA and UK. Here in Baltic Assist we genuinely believe that Lithuanians are really high-level and results-driven employees. Therefore, we seek to open up opportunities to be employed in innovative and well-known international companies.
Information about UAB "BALTIC VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS"
Avg. salary gross(58% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
100-200 tūkst. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1032 €
25% earn 1032-1446 €
25% earn 1446-1696 €
25% earn more than 1696 €
Company manager: Andžej Rynkevič