InstaRem is a Singapore headquartered FinTech company, providing fast, safe and cost effective cross border money transfer services for individuals and businesses, from Hong Kong, Australia and Singapore to more than 25 countries. Since operations in Australia were started in 2015, the company has grown its customer base to 12,000 customers in 18 months of operations, with 45 staff globally. The company is currently licensed in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore and Canada, with more to come.
- Contribute to design of scalable APIs (back-end NodeJS/MongoDB) for both web and mobile solutions.
- Develop reusable code, optimizing for performance and scalability.
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability and performance applications.
- Ensure advanced security and data protection.
- 3+ years of technical software development experience
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience working with Node.JS and MongoDB
- Curiosity and passion for software engineering
- Problem solving and communication skills, result-orientation
- Ability to learn, adapt and have an open-minded approach
- Good English skills
- Brand-new and modern office space
- Friendly and fun working environment
2000–2500 Eur taxes excluded
UAB "Instarem EU"
InstaRem is a large cross-border payments firm funded by Vertex Ventures, Fullerton Financial Holding and Rocket Internet. We have offices in Vilnius, Singapore, India, UK, USA, Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia. You will join a brand new and enthusiastic dev team in Vilnius.