HOW WILL THE ROLE LOOK LIKE?
- 75% of your job will be related to HR for personnel administration tasks concerning such as staff vacancies, employee onboarding process and organizing all the events for the dream team;
- You will take care of all office supplies, documentation, and administrative matters;
- You will be organizing and scheduling meetings and planning travel arrangements to the CEO;
- And most importantly, you will be the soul of the office, the first smile for the clients and the Care Manager for your colleagues.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will be a part of global multicultural organization with high values and organizational culture full of positivity;
- You will have an opportunity to work with professional team and become one of them;
- You will be able to choose what looks the best for you and built your career.
APPLY IF YOU
- Have some office management, administrative or human resources experience;
- Have positive attitude and willingness to grow;
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian.
910-1500 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „People Link“
Our client is an international company which is manufacturer specializing in high-tech engineering. As the company is growing and looking for an Office Administrator, we are looking forward to finding out whether it is you, who will join this ambitious team in Vilnius for a terminated contract.