Nature of the work:
- Documentation management: checking and handling documentation, preparation and filling;
- Invoices check and control;
- Correspondence management and distribution. Shipments management;
- Cooperation with suppliers and partners;
- Coordination of smooth office operations (e.g. shipments management, ordering office supplies, parking/office space control);
- Business travel arrangements for employees;
- Close cooperation with IT department and primary IT support for colleagues;
- Records and equipment management (archiving, inventory);
- Other daily colleagues support (e.g. expense statements management) and other ad hoc tasks & projects.
- Strong interpersonal qualities that include attention to detail, decision-making and organizational skills;
- Outstanding communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multitask and keep on focus;
- Excellent command of Lithuanian and English languages;
- Pro-activeness, hands-on attitude and optimistic approach;
- Good command of Microsoft Office package.
- Hourly salary: 9,24 EUR gross.
- Responsible work in an international environment;
- Opportunities for growth and personal development;
- Friendly and competent colleagues;
- Flexible working hours and an office in the center of Vilnius.
If you have any questions, call us on
From 9.24 eur/hour gross
UAB „Manpower Lit“
Manpower is a world leader in the employment and recruitment services industry. Our client Philip Morris Baltic, a leading international tobacco company, which operates in the Baltic countries. Currently we are looking for a new employee to join our client‘s team under a 1,5 years‘ contract with Manpower. If you have communication & office administration skills, apply for this position..