- Organize company’s document management, archiving and office’s everyday work;
- Manage phone calls and correspondence;
- Ensure maintaining and filing the documentation according to Lithuanian Republic’s regulations and company’s rules;
- Translate from/into English/Lithuanian language;
- Plan and organize events;
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Higher education;
- Experience as an office administrator or relevant role;
- Very good Lithuanian and English in oral and writing;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word);
- Very good self-expression skills in oral and writing;
- Speed and accuracy in working with documents;
- Very good organizational skills, helpfulness.
- Friendly and helpful staff;
- Possibility of personal development;
- All the tools needed to fulfill your duties.