How your main tasks will look like?
Our diverse team of data scientists, analysts, developers, IT and sales specialists is looking for an Office Manager who will be our office host, will keep it organized and will take care of our people!
- Organizing business trips for colleagues together with our travel agency;
- Collaborating with our finance team, collecting and uploading invoices to our internal system;
- Ordering snacks, water, coffee, stationery and other office equipment;
- Organizing the office and arranging necessary repairs;
- Managing facility vendors, including cleaning and catering services;
- General benefits administration: parking, sport, health insurance;
- Providing support to colleagues using our internal systems;
- Helping to organize in-house or off-site activities like team buildings, summer or Christmas parties;
- Driving and executing new ideas to make our office a happy place.
Ideally, we hope:
- Strong ownership, excellent memory and can-do attitude;
- Ability to work independently, perform as a self-starter and meet critical deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills in Lithuanian and English;
- Proactive, organized and attentive to details personality;
- Positivity, willingness to help others;
- Previous office management, assistant or administration experience would be nice.
- All the support that you need to become an even better professional;
- The freedom to create and implement your own projects;
- A fair salary that matches your knowledge and experience with bonuses based on performance;
- Personal learning budget;
- Every second Friday free time dedicated to fun, experiments and trying new things;
- The cozy office in the heart of Vilnius;
500-800 eur/mon. net
Exacaster works with companies in the Telco and Retail industries to help them build the best data-driven business processes. Simply put, we use Big Data and AI to help our clients plan their next moves.