You will become a part of Operations team within financial operations and provide administrative, "back office" tasks such as: entering data into systems, controlling and analysing it, assuring the correct data input, identifying potential system / process enhancements, etc. Communication with clients/customers is handled mainly in written and in English. We believe that transition to Financial business and a fresh start processesing different types of Operational tasks might be challenging, so we ensure you full product and industry training.
- Good English knowledge (you have to speak and write)
- Willingness and speed learning new skills
- Ability to work in a team and also under limited supervision
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in Financial sector
- A high degree of responsibility, a broad spectrum of opportunities and collaboration with experts of the field
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Individual development and training opportunities from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits
1100-1950 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „Intrum Global Business Services“
Intrum is a leading Credit Management Services group with a presence in 24 markets in Europe and offers services designed to measurably improve clients’ cash flow and long-term profitability including purchase of receivables. Intrum has more than 9,000 dedicated professionals who serve more than 100,000 companies across Europe.
information about UAB „Intrum Global Business Services“
Avg. salary gross(25% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
5-10 mln. €
Revenue 2018 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1035 €
25% earn 1035-1390 €
25% earn 1390-1873 €
25% earn more than 1873 €