- Aligning and optimizing the operational planning activities within the region to secure end to end delivery process:
Report and monitor on those plans.
Calculation and general administration of transfer prices.
- Performing daily tasks in line with standardized processes and procedures.
- Communicating delivery plans to relevant stakeholders.
- Complaints handling, including damaged cargo and insurance claims.
- Planning unexpected events and evaluating cost effective solutions.
- Being a role model of our culture where health, environment, safety and quality are a top priority, including Yara’s Corporate social responsibility and code of conduct.
- Relevant successful operational experience in Supply Chain Operations, experience of planning Supply Chain operations within a commercial or production organization.
- Excellent communication skills and a trusted team player.
- Analytical, proactive and self-driven with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Relevant education within Supply Chain, relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
- Experience in the following tools is an advantage: YPOD, SAP, Business Objects, Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English.
If this is you, Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment we look forward to receiving your application.
UAB "Manpower Lit"
Manpower client Yara the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company and a key provider of environmental solutions, is establishing a European Business Center in Vilnius. Yara is part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change. The vision for this new center as an integral part of Yara’s supply chain operations in Europe, is to be a valued operational business partner covering end-to-end logistics activities from operational planning, sales order processing, and customer service through to transport activities. This center will also work closely with Yara’s business units, plants and global planning & optimization, and interact directly with customers, suppliers and other business partners.