We are looking for the best team member to join our team. Your mission – think and solve problems.
We invite you to:
We invite you to:
- Lead the team of 9 professionals performing customer relationship, customer support, payments & transactions functions. Take responsibility of team‘s results, on-time delivery and high-quality work standards;
- Design, implement and update robust policies and procedures related to the company and its business processes;
- Drive the company’s operating capabilities to surpass customer satisfaction and retention, and company goals;
- Be an Ambassador for Customer Service Quality, i.e. design a high-quality standard and scale it across the entire organisation;
- Introduce efficient and measurable daily work routines to your team;
- Work with other peers in developing a highly professional, supportive and result-orientated culture with can-do attitude, encourage maximum performance and motivation;
- Collaborate with your peers to develop best practices for successful banking operations;
- Manage relationships with partners and third parties.
- A degree in a relevant field (business administration, finance, economics or similar). Internationally ranked university would be an advantage.
- At least 4+ years of experience in a Operations related function preferably in financial institution. International experience would be an advantage;
- Excellent analytical skills with a high degree of initiative, planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to think outside of the box and find solutions in highly complex situations; a mastered skill to balance legal requirements with the commercial goals of the business;
- Hard working, systematic and consistent personality;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English and Lithuanian; Russian would be a strong advantage);
- Professional and respectful attitude and high-quality work ethics.
- Work with dynamic international clients;
- A challenging job and professional growth with pro-team;
- Opportunities to make a major contribution to a steadily growing business;
- Private health insurance and sports packages;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- A centrally located office in Vilnius central business district.
Up to 4132 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client's mission is to make banking easy and by easy they mean business-human-friendly and simple.They do things fast. Ranked as #2 out of 67 Lithuania based EMIs by the amount of customer funds held in the account and #4 - by the turnover of customer payments - all of this in 2 years. Can you imagine where they are heading to in 3?They need your super powers and motivation to help them grow. One thing is for sure – there’s an exciting, challenging and rewarding journey ahead of you. Care to join?Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (41)