- Building and optimizing scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper-growth (eg. BAU
- Manage the settlement and confirmation processes ensuring that all payments are confirmed and executed within defined cut-off times (SEPA, SWIFT, Visa, Mastercard & APM);
- Provide day-to-day guidance on banking and settlements to external teams;
- Perform daily bank reconciliations and follow up on identified reconciling items with banking
- Leading and executing (end to end) core infrastructure projects relating to payments, reconciliation & card programs;
- Exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritize, and setting a timeline to reach
- Product improvement: proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer
- Managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems;
- Ad hoc projects and development work.
- Previous experience with bank reconciliations, payments systems, and card processing is
- Ability to present business cases and convince people to help you execute;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail and proactivity essential;
- Exceptional Excel skills;
- Strong experience in change management and tools required to review and update processes.
The role will be a full-time role based in Lithuania. You will be having the flexibility to work from home or their Vilnius office.
2200-2900 eur/mon. net
is a consulting company that offers employer branding, recruitment and executive search services. With our wealth of expertise in guiding numerous global organizations through their strategic talent acquisition plans, as well as experience of successfully building employer brands, we have the know-how needed to deliver the best solution and the best results.