OTC manager is accountable for the execution of accounting activities in Finance SSC Order-to-Cash process according to agreed activity split within Finance Operations organizations. Leads collaboration with relevant stakeholders related to the process and drives continuous improvement within the process. Also ensures efficient and high quality transactional finance process execution.
- Accountable for execution of accounting activities according agreed process scope and templates;
- Responsible for the implementation of agreed standardized processes and templates;
- Responsible for smooth collaboration and communication with Financial Reporting & Control organization and other stakeholders (EBS, Business, Decision Support);
- Responsible for ensuring that process with information/data specifications and tools is understood, and enforces process adherence;
- Drives process performance towards the KPIs and steers financial performance management of the process;
- Monitors and measures performance of the process against SLAs;
- Leading a team of around 25 specialists and analysts working with the Order to Cash processes.
- 3-5 years of university studies within accounting or similar;
- 5+ years of work experience within Finance function including experience from:
- working within Order-to-Cash process;
- leading transactional finance teams;
- Broad understanding of transactional finance processes, process development and improvement;
- Experience with SAP anad experience with Power BI is of advantage;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Extended networking and teaming skills;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written communication;
- Knowledge of other European languages considered as a plus;
- Based in Lithuania or willing to relocate.
Yara offers a dynamic job where you play an important role for developing your work environment, while having international and business exposure, exciting opportunities and great colleagues. Yara’s business requires cultural awareness and a global mindset. Additionally office and company benefits are available. If you would like to work in a professional and international business environment, we look forward to receiving your application.
From 4000 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Founded in 1905 to solve the emerging famine in Europe, Yara has established a unique position as the industry’s only global crop nutrition company. The company operates an integrated business model with around 17,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. In 2020, Yara reported revenues of USD 11.6 billion.Headquartered in Oslo, Yara opened its office in Lithuania in 2018. Yara European Business Services Centre (EBS) is now set to expand even further with the creation of a finance shared service center and evolve as valued partner that delivers results.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (28)