- Learn and execute manual and automated tests with mainstream tools such as selenium
- Identify, fix and report actionable bugs quickly
- Create clear, concise test plans/cases
- Work with onsite and clients’ team to set their priorities and remove their roadblocks to make sure sufficient coverage is done for the release.
We are looking for
- A unique individual
- You should be in your 3rd or last year of study or have equivalent practical experience
- Basic knowledge of automation tools (such as Selenium)
- Someone who is able to commit to a 3-month full-time internship and a full-time position on a permanent basis (after successful completion of internship).
- A person who is able to make sensible assumptions and don’t need hand-holding
- Someone who values team success and wants to grow together
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Positive thinking and also the attitude "going an extra mile" for the best possible result
- Salary of 350-500 Eur (net - tax excluded)
- Flexibility and freedom in working style and communication
- International projects with well-known companies
- High calibre team and inspiring mentors
- Empowerment to make decisions and reach new levels of excellence. When you’re in charge of making a difference, there’s no limit to what you can do
- ZeniLunch every Thursday
- Zenitalks (internal engineering meetups) every Thursday
- Social events and team buildings (e.g. ZeniChristmas’17 - Cyprus)
- Modern, fully facilitated office with free parking
350–500 Eur taxes excluded
Zenitech is a very “human” workplace based on mutual respect, open and direct relationships with each other and with our customers. We value Friendship, Openness, Challenges and Growth. We are visionary and fanatic on technology and solutions and we take pride in what we do. Here you will feel welcomed by great colleagues, who are building a great team of friends. You will have many opportunities to grow together with us.