- Working according to Agile-scrum methodology;
- Software development and testing;
- Searching and customizing of innovative solutions;
- Performing the given programming tasks;
- Teamwork with colleagues from the Netherlands and Moldova.
- Experience with GIT or similar system;
- Good experience with PHP (OOP);
- At least 1 year working experience with any PHP framework (Laravel (Pro));
- Good experience with MySQL, HTTP/REST;
- Experience with Docker, Vagrant;
- Experience with Scrum/Agile;
- Experience with Laravel/Symfony;
- Can write code PRS-2,PRS-4 compatible;
- Can write DRY code;
- Team player;
- Eager to learn;
- Ability to make translations from simple functional requirements to technical requirements;
- Ability to make simple abstractions;
- Good written and spoken English skills;
- Keeping deadlines and good time management.
- Interesting and responsible work in the implementation of international projects;
- Opportunities for growth and improvement in a team of professionals;
- Modern and comfortable workplace;
- Full time permanent contract;
- Flexible working hours;
- Competitive salary, bonuses based on performance;
- Free tea, excellent coffee and lunch with friendly colleagues;
- Company trips, leisure activities;
- Possibility to visit head-office in Netherlands.
1500-4000 eur/mon. gross
UAB „SALVUM LT“
Salvum LT creates web-based software for the internet, your smartphone and the internet-of-things. The team of Salvum LT is a part of the leading international IT company Capturum Software Group, which employs highly qualified and dedicated software developers using a wide range of innovative technologies. By bringing together professionals from different disciplines, we attract challenging projects, offer solutions and software that meet the wishes and needs of each client. By saving you time and money, custom software not only helps speed up processes, but also makes your life - perhaps even without you knowing it - simpler, clearer, and most importantly, easier.