A POS Support Representative is expected to work with customers to identify POS system related problems and advise them on solution. They should achieve resolution by analyzing call logs to notice common trends and underlying problems and by applying a logical thought process to the trouble shooting they are performing based on the training they have been given. They should support interactions with customers through multi messaging campaigns such as email, tickets, phone, task and chat systems. These interactions should be coordinated and real time. Representatives are also expected to acquire an in depth understanding of the software and equipment customers are using accompanied by good interpersonal and customer service skills. Training is provided on our hardware and software.
- Proficient written and spoken English is a must
- Willingness to develop computer skills
- Ability to work from 5 pm till 2 am, Tuesday - Saturday shift
- Computer hardware/ networking/ software troubleshooting skills would be a huge advantage
- Experience managing or working in the restaurant industry would be an advantage
- Customer Service/ Technical Support experience preferred
- Working with Point of Sale equipment, credit card terminals, registers is a plus.
- Growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere
- An opportunity to work in an international environment
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and career opportunities
- Library, trainings, online courses and other benefits to improve your technical skills
- Unifying events, team buildings and break room with modern consoles
- Competitive salary
- Snacks and other treats in the office
Shift4 Payments Lithuania UAB
Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year.
information about Shift4 Payments Lithuania UAB
Avg. salary gross(3X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
3-5 mln. €
Revenue 2018 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 2562 €
25% earn 2562-3588 €
25% earn 3588-5277 €
25% earn more than 5277 €