Do You want to be part of „Ignitis“?
Here at Ignitis we combine analytical thinking and IT tools to perform more accurate consumption forecasts. We apply trading strategies using those forecasts and trade energy at Nord Pool electricity market. We analyze our results and perform forecasts and processes improvement.
- Perform trades at electricity market;
- Provide feedback on the forecasts results and give insights;
- Trade reports preparation and submission to interested parties;
- Help to improve processes and administrate agreements;
- Communication with clients and partners, participation in projects.
We expect that You:
- Have an university degree (economy, business areas, statistics as advantage);
- Have at least one year experience in a position which requires analytical and projects management skills;
- Have previous experience at energy market trading or energy sector would be an advantage;
- Have good skills in MS Excel, VBA knowledge would be an advantage;
- Gave great communication skills in English (writing and speaking);
- Are responsible, organized, keen to learn and eager person.
As part of our team You:
- Will experience what energy is like today – modern, innovative, and dynamic;
- Will have full freedom to make a difference and be part of the development of the energy-smart world;
- Will have the chance to test state-of-the-art technologies and observe the birth of innovation;
- Will participate in training programs and learn from the best;
- Will be granted an additional benefit package (health insurance/pension plan, work from home, flexible schedule, etc.).
Salary range for this position group yra nuo 805 iki 2135 EUR (neatskaičius mokesčių). Konkretus darbo užmokestis siūlomas atsižvelgiant į darbo patirtį ir kompetenciją. Prie darbo užmokesčio gali būti mokama kintamoji atlygio dalis.
UAB „Ignitis grupė“
Ignitis supplies power and natural gas to more than 1.6 million customers in Lithuania. The company also implements renewable energy solutions, expands electric vehicle infrastructure, offers energy efficiency and heating solutions, and provides other energy services to business and private customers. Ignitis also has energy supply companies in Latvia, Estonia and Poland.