Vertės pasiūlymas Jums:
- A long-term career in a modern company based on the Scandinavian model;
- Regular training sessions for professional growth and career development in Lithuania and abroad;
- A dynamic, friendly, warm, and supportive team;
- Outdoor outfit provided for rainy seasons;
- Good work-life balance with a great tolerance to personal and professional needs;
- Our school is located in a great location, near the old town;
- Our school offers a unique environment in the nature and located near the site of a cultural heritage;
- Salary aligned with the national market standard.
Veiklos ir atsakomybės:
- To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework while implementing our school’s educational approaches.
- To Teach according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual learners and groups of learners.
- Plan and deliver an integrated educational program at an alternative outdoor school.
- Participant as a team member in designing an integrated program of instruction in all areas of curriculum including children development competences;
- Plan student curricula activities consistent with the concepts of continuous progress and continuity of caring;
- Preparing lesson plans for each group or class assigned
- Knowledge of progressive educational approaches such as emotional intelligence in order to meet the educational, social, and emotional needs of the children;
- Planning and participating in short and long school trips with the children;
- Plan daily classroom instructional activities;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students;
- Reviewing and evaluating one’s own teaching and learning strategies, methodologies and program/s in line with the National Curriculum Framework guidelines and in line with our teaching methods.
Lūkesčiai Jūsų kompetencijai:
The ideal candidate will also be Nature loving and interested in alternative education. We’re looking for an open minded teacher with experience. The successful candidate will possess a keen understanding of the importance of a holistic education and will show great enthusiasm in implementing progressive teaching methods. We’re looking for a dedicated professional who wants to make a positive and lifelong impact on children, and contribute to the development of education as a whole.
1200-1600 eur/mon. gross salary