Develop software solutions for external clients based on detailed specifications from technology/systems consultants. Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products. Develops and/or executes implementation according to project plans and priorities. Plan, design, develop and tests software systems or applications for enhancements and new products.
- Act as a lead Quality Assurance (QA) engineer, creating and assigning tasks for other QA team members.
- Training of new functional QA team members.
- Work across cross-functional (development, DevOps, operations) and/or global teams to provide leadership.
- Manually test UI and other software features.
- Complete role independently or with minimal supervision.
- Provide resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems. Use judgement within defined policies and practices.
- Write high level design specs, unit test plans and/or integration test plans.
- Represents the organization on project teams and may perform technical project leadership roles.
- Possesses strong product/technology/industry knowledge.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of appropriate quality assurance technologies (i.e. Kanoah, Selenium) plus functional and automation testing knowledge.
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions.
- General knowledge and application of engineering concepts.
- Project management skills.
EDUCATION REQUIRED: Bachelors (technical)
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 4+ years
- 40 hours per week Standard;
- Pleasant and family friendly working environment;
- Excellent working conditions in a new office at KTU “Santaka” valley;
- All social security paid;
- Long term continuous project work;
- Excellent career and development opportunities in a global environment;
- Professional IT training;
- Competitive life + health insurance;
- Annual performance related bonus scheme;
- Casual dress code;
- Challenging work;
- Flexible working hours;
- Free snacks and drinks, Xbox, TV, table foosball;
- We cover 50 % of your gym at “Impuls” membership;
- Social gatherings, parties and teambuilding events.
Virtustream is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action/E-Verify employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
UAB "Virtustream LT"
Virtustream, a Dell Technologies Business, is the enterprise-class cloud service and software provider trusted by enterprises worldwide to migrate and run their mission-critical applications in the cloud. For enterprises, service providers and government agencies, Virtustream’s xStream cloud management platform and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) meet the security, compliance, performance, efficiency and consumption-based billing requirements of complex production applications in the cloud—whether private, public or hybrid. Virtustream is headquartered in Washington, DC with major operations in 10 countries.
Company's average salary is 2246€
2.5X higher than LT average
2.5X higher than LT average
SoDra's October data (salary before taxes)