Cognizant Team in Lithuania is growing and we are looking for motivated, keen to learn and passionate people, who are willing to start their career path in a worldwide company as process executives in Finance and Accounting (F&A) team.
- Preparation of Journals – Accruals, Prepaid.
- Preparation of Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations/ Bank Reconciliations.
- Fixed Asset Capitalization, Retirement, Disposal & Depreciation run.
- Open/Close General Ledger Period.
- Intercompany Accounting/reconciliations.
- Managing Procurement Operations.
- Leading calls with Site Finance.
- Support standard & adhoc reports as required by management.
- Professional Experience: 1 - 2 Years’ experience in F&A process
- Domain Skills: R2R and P2P process knowledge
- Technical Skills:
- Journal Entries
- Month Close
- Fixed Asset
- Accounts Payable
- Language Skills: English and Italian or Dutch B2 level
- Soft Skills: Good communication skills
- Education: Accounting Graduate
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding global organization with irreproachable reputation.
- Open and modern work place with multicultural community.
- Professional trainings and support from experienced managers.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
- Inspiring working atmosphere and many engaging activities.
- Clear career path and extra benefits.
We will be looking for Your CV and motivation letter!
Stay up to date with our website
1600-2350 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania“
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
information about UAB „Cognizant Technology Solutions Lithuania“
Avg. salary gross(59% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
20-30 mln. €
Revenue 2018 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1363 €
25% earn 1363-1788 €
25% earn 1788-2389 €
25% earn more than 2389 €