We are offering an exciting role in a dynamic environment, where you would become part of a Corporate Development and Strategy team. The main purpose of this position is to develop and ensure systematic activities of a common operational (processes) framework so that the company processes would be aligned in the best possible way and serve strategic requirements at ERGO Insurance SE and ERGO Life Insurances SE in the Baltic countries. As Process Improvement Analyst, you will be the link between our operational processes and governance to assure one joint process management framework and support process owners in adopting it and being compliant with it. Process Improvement Analyst needs to act as a single point of contact for an assigned function, and to maintain, develop and improve existing processes, ensuring their efficient functionality to support and steer the daily business.
- Creation and implementation of long-term process management framework together with the Corporate Development and Strategy team;
- Working with operational teams in all parts of the business to analyse, review, identify and document business processes and business processes improvement opportunities;
- Assessing current processes to identify inefficiencies and suggest harmonisation across mirror functions in the three Baltic States;
- Planning, implementing, and seeing through new processes to increase efficiency and reduce both financial and time costs;
- Support for process owners in modelling and documentation of company processes using internal tools;
- Further develop process performance measurement system.
Requirements for the candidate:
- Work experience and / or profound knowledge of process management;
- University degree;
- Experience in consulting/ helping organization in strategy development for process excellence, execution of projects and capability build up exercise;
- Six Sigma and/or Lean and/or Just-in-time skills and experience required (certification a plus);
- Experience in different business process management software;
- Successful track record of working through barriers and delivering results;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and partner effectively across diverse internal organizational units;
- Utilize analytics background to collect, manipulate and aggregate data to tell the story or determine opportunities;
- Fluent English (written and spoken) (Russian language knowledge would be an advantage);
- Possibility to work out new position in our organisation;
- Professional development opportunities;
- Work in a dynamic, international environment;
- A great benefit package;
- Competent team.
For applying please send your CV and cover letter (in English) via link: .
Only selected candidates will be informed.
2300-2976 eur/mon. gross salary
ERGO – stabiliai veikianti, vokiško kapitalo Europos bendrovė. Tai viena pirmaujančių draudimo grupių Baltijos šalyse ir tarptautinės ERGO grupės dalis. Pagrindinis ERGO akcininkas – viena didžiausių pasaulyje perdraudimo grupių „Munich Re“. Mūsų pagrindinis veiklos principas: „Apdrausti – reiškia suprasti“.