- Taking ownership of designing products through the entire lifecycle, from initial brainstorming to developer handoffs.
- Creating annotated design wireframes, user flows, and prototypes for responsive design to illustrate solutions.
- Analyzing the successes of your solutions (user, A/B testing) and using that feedback to improve upon them.
- Creating marketing materials and ensuring brand consistency.
- Working closely with developers to understand technical constraints and ensuring a high-quality implementation and UX.
- Collaborating with the Product team to increase the competitiveness of the product and developing the strategy for features.
- 1+ years of experience in a website/app UX/UI designer role. Please provide a link to your Portfolio.
- Practical knowledge of different UX research and design methodologies.
- Good design tools skills (Figma or Sketch, or XD). We work with Figma.
- Ability to create commercial materials and adapt them based on product brand book.
- Ability to work with and continuously improve UI component design system.
- A team player who can also work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to self-direct, proactivity, initiative, genuine passion for digital products and UX.
Our client’s offer
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals. You will discover a high performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding developmental possibilities to increase your potential.
- Private Health Insurance.
1800-2000 eur/mon. net
Talent Lab client – Oddschecker Global Media is an iGaming publishing group with a diverse portfolio of products and a team of over 200 people located around the globe. They are part of The Stars Group (TSG), the world’s largest publically listed gaming business, born from TSG’s acquisition of Sky Betting and Gaming in 2018. If you are challenged to work in an international environment and your qualifications match our requirements – you are welcome!