Your main duties
This role requires a customer champion focused on identifying and driving projects to help make the purchase process as quick, seamless and easy as possible for the customer. It also requires someone with a strong sense of product ownership and drive, coupled with a strong passion for technology and innovation.
- Developing and searching new products by working closely with a team of marketing and business analysts.
- Manage partner relationships, identify necessary and/or desirable third-party features.
- Evaluate and select vendors, negotiate agreements and contracts, and manage partnership integration.
- Using customer and market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities.
- Work closely with Marketing, the Business teams to launch products and ensure their adoption.
Qualifications and requirements
- Experience in product management or category management field.
- Experience in the field of e-commerce would be a big advantage.
- Fluently in English.
- You are strategic thinker, analytical, detail and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
Our client offers
- A friendly work environment and a caring team.
- Closely working with the management team.
1300-1500 eur/mon. net salary
Talent Lab client is one of the biggest e-commerce company in Baltic States. Now we are looking for a new team member to join into international team.