Home Group Holding is looking for a Production Development Manager for its operations in Klaipeda, Lithuania. The purpose of this role is to lead lean transformation of the factory in support of Home Group Klaipeda business objectives, to develop lean culture at all levels of the organization to improve the overall efficiency of the operations and customer satisfaction. The Production Development Manager reports directly to the Factory Manager and collaborates closely with the factory leadership team. This is a full-time permanent position.
- Supervision and support of production process with the focus on quality
- Support for planning and organizing production schedule implementation.
- Identify and solve process-related production problems to minimize production downtime and scrap levels.
- Identification of process and organization improvement possibilities and leading the change (this may include scrap reduction, throughput improvement, layout optimization and other initiatives)
- responsible for managing a team of people, which involves both the engagement and development of these people.
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
- Supporting all functions of the business to work together.
- Conduct Value Stream Mapping (VSM) analysis of as-is state, create a gap analysis versus desired state that enables a rigorous plan to execute the planned transformation.
- Drive the development of improvement plan to reach desired state in partnership with Production Manager and other key stakeholders (focus on improving productivity).
- Implement leading indicators, follow up and report on realization of the plan and the progress on achieving set goals.
- Educate whole organization on lean concept and tools, directly provide formal and informal training and coaching, and partner with Factory Manager and HR Manager to develop lean culture.
- Sustain Improvements through Visual Management and Leader Standard Work.
- Contribute to standardization of key businesses processes.
- 10 years + manufacturing, supply chain, quality, lean manufacturing knowledge and experience, preferably within international organization.
- Proven experience in applying lean expertize and achieving breakthrough performance results.
- Integrative thinking, leadership impact/influence, and change management skills, ability to effectively facilitate the implementation of significant changes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to leverage/source analytics and data management.
- Ability to simplify and clarify complex and ambiguous problems.
- Proactive approach to solving problems, sense of urgency.
- Program/Project Management skills.
- PC literacy: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, basic knowledge of ERP software.
- Ability to communicate in English would be an advantage and would contribute to professional development in Home Group.
Company offers an outstanding opportunity to join our international team and to contribute to a fast-growing organization. If you are interested please send your Resume by 15 April 2021.
From 2500 eur/mon. gross
Home Group, UAB
Home Group is one of the largest producers of upholstered furniture in the world and operates four furniture factories located in Eastern Europe. Headquartered in Luxemburg, Home Group delivers products to customers in 22 countries worldwide. Empowered by an enthusiastic team of more than 2000 employees, Home Group has an ambitious plan to double its sales volumes by 2023 and to invest in new technology where appropriate to increase its productivity. Home Group is also keen to invest in its staff and to offer professional development to its employees.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (5)