- Planning and organizing of manufacturing processes.
- Production efficiency, productivity and quality assurance.
- Manufacturing process improvements.
- Team motivation and management.
- Education in engineer or similar, BS degree or higher.
- Basic knowledges of LEAN (would be an advantage).
- Experience in production field.
- Good English skills.
- Production manager duties in an international company.
- Interesting work in well established and financially strong company.
- Good working conditions.
- Challenging work.
- Competitive salary.
From 950 eur/mon. net