As a production planner with Formula Air, you are responsible for planning and monitoring our production orders in Lithuania. This means that you plan our production backlog against the available capacity in line with customer deadlines. You are responsible for releasing production orders to the shop floor and monitor the progress while keeping our sales team in the loop. In case of capacity restraints, you outsource production orders to partner organizations and you keep track of the production process on our own shop floor.
- Academic and/or college degree in a relevant technical field.
- 3 years of relevant experience in production and/or logistics planning.
- Knowledge of production processes in our industry.
- Analytical thinker with strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Competitive salary + secondary remuneration package.
- Great responsibilities in a global organization.
- Good work-life balance.
- Flat organizational structure.
- Casual working atmosphere.
- Travels to our offices throughout Europe.
- Encouragement to grow both as a person and employee.
UAB "Formula Air Baltic"
Formula Air is a Dutch-based family business specialized in the production of air cleaning systems for industrial use. Our products range from ventilation to dust extraction systems which are being used in a wide range of industries throughout the world. We operate from eight different locations ranging from France to Vietnam and from Belgium to Lithuania. In order to boost our international growth, we are looking for ambitious professionals in Lithuania who can help us to make the next step.
Information about UAB "Formula Air Baltic"
Avg. salary gross(33% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
2-3 mln. €
Revenue 2016 y.
Company manager: Gintaras Bražas