This job will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, to develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also to collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal - which requires research, awareness, interactivity, and the ability to ask the right questions.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in Computer Science or related technical field;
- Experience in Software Development and coding in a object-oriented programming language;
- Demonstrated interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed;
- Experience working with some of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, machine learning (including hobby coding).
- Interesting, motivating and challenging tasks;
- Young friendly team;
UAB „Softemia LT“
Company provides a high quality programming and engineering services in a full range of services within the process of issuing biometric travel documents: personal data enrollment, document (passport and id card) production, chip personalization (ePassport, eSign applications), automatic verification and process automatization.