This role will be responsible for development of selected product categories of raw materials, semi manufactures and packaging from a number of suppliers.
- Working with worldwide suppliers as well as local team to ensure smooth purchasing process;
- Purchasing goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets;
- Ensuring continuous supply of goods and materials and communicate any supply problems ;
- Researching and evaluating areas of opportunity and reducing the costs where possible;
- Negotiating with suppliers and reviewing opportunities to make business savings utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods;
- Assessing and evaluating suppliers and undertake performance reviews to ensure contract compliance and manage performance improvement activities;
- Collaborating with suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues;
- Supporting product change requests and review and communicate the impact on capacity plans.
- Previous purchasing experience in production environment, preferably subcontracting;
- Knowledge of production processes and customs procedures;
- Proactiveness, accuracy;
- Structured and operational approach, analytic and detail-oriented personality;
- Fluency in English
- Challenging and interesting work in an international company;
- Training and development opportunities;
- Good quality working tools and contemporary working environment.
Up to 2127 eur/mon. gross
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.Our client - MicroMatic is an international company founded in 1953. MicroMatic is a worldwide market leader in the supply of spears and dispense heads to the brewing industryŽiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (28)