- Plan, prepare and issue purchase orders;
- Prepare reports and maintain sufficient stock level;
- Analyse products availability in our stores;
- Forecast seasonal products stock demand;
- May perform other related/ad hoc tasks/report requests as required or assigned.
- University degree in a business related discipline;
- Experience as a purchase specialist or in a similar role (a big advantage);
- Proficiency in English (both verbal and written);
- Excellent computer skills (Excel);
- Analytical skills, accuracy to details;
- Good communication skills.
- The environment where you can innovate and grow;
- Friendly and highly qualified colleagues;
- Permanent contract, with a competitive salary.
1400-1750 eur/mon. gross
One of the largest companies in its field in Lithuania.