- Supporting the team in building a cohesive and quality solution by conducting thorough manual testing (functional testing, regression testing, integration testing);
- Estimation, prioritization, planning of testing activities;
- System configuration and preparation of test data sets;
- Maintaining regression test suite;
- Consult with other QAs what manual tests should be automated.
- Have at least +3 years of working experience as a QA;
- Have experience using issue and project tracking tools such as Jira;
- Have Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Understand software development lifecycle process;
- Have passion about the quality and attention to details;
- To be a great communicator who can express their thoughts well in English and feels comfortable moderating dialogues with cross-functional perspectives;
- Willingness to learn test automation.
- Growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- An opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and career opportunities;
- Library, trainings, online courses and conferences to improve your skills;
- Unifying events, team buildings and break room with modern consoles;
- The opportunity to work in the United States for a significant amount of time;
- Competitive salary and performance - based bonuses;
- Snacks and other treats in the office.
Harbortouch Payments, LLC is a leading business technology company and pioneer of the POS-as-a-Service business model, having served over 300,000 merchants in 17 years in business and currently processing more than $12B annually. The company offers a revolutionary free equipment program that delivers best-in-class POS systems with no up-front costs, including state-of-the-art hardware, premium software, custom programming, professional installation, onsite training and 24/7 support. A six-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree and recipient of numerous industry awards, Harbortouch has been widely recognized for its innovative and disruptive POS and payment solutions. We are focused on delivering unparalleled value to our clients and are driven by innovation, design, and technology.
Information about HARBORTOUCH
Avg. salary gross(3.5X higher than LT average)
Number of employees
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 2142 €
25% earn 2142-2783 €
25% earn 2783-3740 €
25% earn more than 3740 €
Company manager: Tadas Arvydas Vizgirda