Short job description:
BITĖ is looking for a QA Test Lead to build a framework and implement automation tests in our code, to support our ever-growing platform. As a QA Test Lead, you will be part of an integral team, work in a challenging and growing environment and contribute to the company culture.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Understand the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Understand project documents, business demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Set up, main and perform test automation frameworks and build test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Investigate business problems referred to you by the technical support team, testing bugs, and create and managing bug reports
- Handle technical communications and understand the customers' systems
- Work with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs
- Note all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports
- Analyze and disintegrate software systems and coordinate with other teams to enhance the overall design
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrade existing practices and processes
- Manage the final quality on production release
What you have:
- 3+ years of experience writing / maintaining test automation frameworks
- 2+ years of experience in managing QA processes
- People management, communicative and problem solving skills
- Analytical and systems thinking, attention to detail
As part of our team you:
- To work with top-notch technologies.
- Freedom to implement best ideas.
- End – to – end responsibility.
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture that values high standards.
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team of experienced and friendly IT rockstars.
- Spend your day in a modern office for working and relaxing.
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results.
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development - from training courses and reference books to the world’s best conferences.
- Have FUN at team building activities and workshops.
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches and much more!
From 3000 eur/mon. gross
I vieta IT / technologijų kategorijoje
UAB „Bitė Lietuva“
Geriausias darbdavys Baltijos šalyse 2019 ir TOP darbdavys Lietuvoje tris metus iš eilės* – visa tai BITĖ, kurioje sumanūs, motyvuoti, kūrybiški, iniciatyvūs, siekiantys tobulėti ir būti geriausi savo srityje darbuotojai. Prisijunk prie mūsų komandos jau šiandien!Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (19)
- Pagal Kincentric Geriausių Darbdavių programą ir portalo CV Online duomenis.