As a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst you will be expected to work closely with the Test Lead and team members to ensure quality testing services are delivered to the end customer. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing specification and creating documentation;
- Creating test scenarios and test data, writing test scripts;
- Execute formal test strategy/plans, write and execute test cases/scripts, and validate results;
- Perform all necessary testing activities per defined project requirements, including System Integration Testing, End-to-End Testing, Regression Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Performance Testing;
- Track, register and report quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status;
- Document resolution of problems and issues.
- Have a Bachelor‘s degree in a relevant field (students are welcome too);
- Have some work experience in IT field, for example testing, system/ application analysis, IT support or help desk;
- Experience in writing SQL queries;
- Communicate in English freely;
- Demonstrate accuracy, responsibility and motivation in your daily tasks;
- Be comfortable with both working solo and in a team.
- A nice, convenient and supportive working environment;
- Helpful colleagues who value motivated members;
- Improving your qualification and climbing the career ladder;
- An opportunity to work in an Agile environment;
- An opportunity to get ISTQB certified;
- An opportunity to learn about US Healthcare system.
From 1199.96 eur/mon. gross salary
UAB „STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS INTERNATIONAL“
Strategic Staffing Solutions International (S3I) is global provider of Staff Augmentation and Information Technology consulting services company founded over 20 years ago in Vilnius, Lithuania. S3I was founded as international headquarters for USA based company Strategic Staffing Solutions, Inc. (S3). During the years of successful business development and expansion in Europe company has established additional offices in Latvia and United Kingdom to serve the professional staffing and business process outsourcing needs of companies with an interest in Europe. S3I provides services to Fortune 500 companies and FTSE100 customers around the world from multiple industries.