- Conducting the end to end recruitment processes.
- Cooperate with Team Leads / Managers / HR Team to ensure smooth execution of recruitment related activities.
- Meet defined SLAs on Hiring turnaround time, offer to joining ratio, direct channel sourcing and other parameters.
- Source candidates through different channels Job Boards, Social networking, Internal Referrals and Headhunting.
- Negotiate employment agreements and salaries with potential employees.
- Manage the on-boarding along with local HR and making sure all hiring documentation is in place.
- Interview candidates.
- Fluent English both written and spoken (min. B2/C1);
- At least 6 months of relevant experience
- Ability to work within tight timescales and to the deadline;
- “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach;
- Excellent stakeholder management skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Previous experience with MS Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Vibrant working environment in multicultural global community
- Opportunities to learn and grow, clear career path in a growing multinational organization.
- Private health insurance & extra benefits
From 1100 eur/mon. gross
UAB „HCL Technologies Lithuania“
HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients. We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (3)
information about UAB „HCL Technologies Lithuania“
Avg. salary gross(43% didesnis už LT vidurkį)
Number of employees
3-5 mln. €
Revenue 2019 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1250 €
25% earn 1250-1450 €
25% earn 1450-2418 €
25% earn more than 2418 €