Main job responsibilities
- Ensure the quality and efficiency of SOX controls
- Identify possible gaps in the SOX control design or operating effectiveness.
- Monitor the remediation of SOX control deficiencies
- Coordinate risk mitigation for the risks identified during -Risk Assessment, Internal/External Audit, or day-to-day operations.
- Spread awareness of SOX, compliance, and audit principles
- Assist management in monitoring overall compliance and internal control
Your qualification and skills
- At least 2 years of experience in the area of SOX / Audit / Internal Control / Finance Controlling / Compliance / Legal
- Excellent understanding of Accounting processes, flows, and their interconnection.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics / Law or equivalent qualifications
- Ability to always see “cause and effect” connection, especially during testing and analysis
- Ability to simplify complex situations or processes in your mind to see the key aspects.
- Perfect English language skills
With colleagues from more than 35 countries, our open and multinational working culture is characterised by diversity. We offer various opportunities to grow at McKesson Business Services Lithuania through our demand-oriented further training programmes. Helping our employees to develop is one of our top priorities.
From 2800 eur/mon. gross
UAB „McKesson Business Services Lithuania“
McKesson Business Services Lithuania is a service provider for McKesson Europe - a leading international wholesale and retail company and provider of logistics and services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. More than 38,000 employees in 13 European countries continuously strive to supply patients with pharmaceutical products in a safe and reliable way. The head office, McKesson Europe AG, is located in the centre of Stuttgart, Germany. You can find out more about us at www.mckesson.euŽiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (7)
information about UAB „McKesson Business Services Lithuania“
Avg. salary gross(51% higher than LT average)
Number of employees
300-500 tūkst. €
Revenue 2020 y.
Distribution of employees by salary (before taxes):
25% earn up to 1602 €
25% earn 1602-1983 €
25% earn 1983-2645 €
25% earn more than 2645 €