- Coordinating logistic, purchase, sales, pricing and forecast processes;
- Receiving and processing invoices and purchase orders;
- Collecting information, analyzing and entering all data into the system;
- Reporting to Partners and HQ;
- Maintaining office operations by receiving and distributing communication, ordering office supplies and equipment;
- Managing e-mails, documents, phone calls;
- Make decision on what actions can be made in order to proceed with client’s request;
- Taking care of foreign visitors and company guests;
- Helping to marketing team in the projects;
- General assistant duties for Baltic Area Manager.
- Higher education degree, preferably in economics or sales;
- Very good computer skills (MS office);
- At least two years’ of work experience in sales assistant position, experience in pharmaceutical company would be an advantage;
- Attention to details, responsibility, flexibility;
- Ability to multitask and keep on focus;
- Strong organizational and time planning skills;
- A strong, independent personality;
- Perfect communication and collaboration skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
Mes jums siūlome
Company offers: Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere and opportunity to become the member of the friendly and caring company’s family!
UAB "Manpower Lit"
Manpower Client – Algol Pharma specializes in the import, marketing and distribution of pharmaceuticals and over-the-counter (OTC) products in the Nordic and Baltic markets. The company also offers medical and pharmaceutical services, including regulatory services, quality audits and clinical medical research. Currently we are looking for an experienced SALES AND MARKETING ASSISTANT.