What will You do?
- Collaborate with sales team within Baltic countries to gather and compile data;
- Prepare sales and marketing reports as well as develop and support reporting processes;
- Provide performance metrics, forecasting and trend analysis;
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualizations;
- Assist with ad hoc reporting and general upkeep of data related to sales reporting process;
- Support colleagues by consulting and providing information on reports.
What do You need to have to fit?
- Education in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or any related field;
- Very good working skills of Excel;
- Good English language skills (at least B2 level);
- Similar work experience would be considerable as a strong advantage.
- Highly responsible tasks with significant results;
- Working with colleagues sharing positivity and enthusiasm all day long;
- Professional trainings and worldwide learning opportunities;
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally;
- Monthly salary 1200 EUR gross.
Please apply using the active link/button.
Provided additional questions arise, kindly call us at:
From 1200 eur/mon. gross
UAB „Manpower Lit“
Manpower Client – L’Oréal company is the world’s leading beauty company. Company’s success is based on valuing its Employees, Clients and Products. Currently Manpower client is looking for an attentive and regardful Sales Assistant who will join Baltic’s team.