Key tasks for the role:
- New client search;
- Regular current client visitation;
- Private clients store checks;
- Care for stands, following fixed planograms, regular exposition change, products fulfillment and order making;
- People trainings in partners shops;
- Plan product promotion activities;
- Initiate, plan and implement special projects with partners;
- Organize product presentations and other activities in partners shop;
- Attend in exhibition and take other needed actions for right company presentation;
- Close partnership with Sales Director;
- Prepare and present needed sales reports.
- Good Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Driving license/experience at least 2 years;
- Be able to communicate effortlessly in English, both in writing and in oral.
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Ability to work independently.
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Independent work time planning;
- All needed equipment for efficient work (company phone, car, etc.);
- Invaluable practice working with international company product.
From 1400 eur/mon. gross
UAB „Personalas verslui“
Our client is International sales company in Baltics and Scandinavia.