You will be responsible for:
- Actively promoting company’s portfolio for customers in the Lithuania;
- Establishing, developing and maintaining long-term business relationships to ensure future sales;
- Coordinate sales efforts with sales and marketing team;
- Planning sales activities and reporting to the management;
- Maintaining professional knowledge by reviewing publications, establishing networks etc.;
- Participating in organizing and conducting professional lectures, promotions and congresses.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in sales;
- Educational background in life sciences is considered as a plus;
- Independent personality who is communicating in self-confident manner;
- Very good English language skills;
- Knowledge of Russian language would be considered as an advantage;
- Driving license B category.
To join young, forward-looking, international team which is seeking to share their professional knowledge with new colleagues. GenePlanet offers real opportunities to develop your career alongside an attractive compensation package with a real opportunity to overachieve.
UAB "Manpower Lit"
Manpower client - GenePlanet is a Slovenian company active in the field of biotechnology, specializing in genetic testing and research. Company offers preventive genetic tests that are intended for the end user and clinical genetic tests which help doctors with their therapeutic procedures. Tests adhere to the highest standards of quality and are based on the latest scientific discoveries. GenePlanet is expanding the business to Lithuania and looking for the new team member to join the international team.