- Bring and board customers to the Company in accordance with Company’s requirements.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales objectives.
- Prospect, qualify and sell to potential customers and investigate selling opportunities within new segments and markets.
- Contact cold and warm prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person contacts to obtain appointments for sales meetings and presentations.
- Close sales and develop a future sales plan for additional services that will further benefit your customer base.
- Regularly and effectively communicate prospect status within sales cycle.
- Maintain cooperative working relationships with all necessary departments to ensure all sales are properly generated, processed efficiently, and activated quickly to achieve high-levels of merchant satisfaction.
- The ability and willingness to close sales and follow up with prospective merchants.
- The ability to adapt and learn new technologies and operational business cycles of prospective merchants.
- Experience in working with decision makers/closing deals on Top management level.
- Comfortable with face-to-face and distant prospecting.
- Self-motivation with the ability to achieve goals and quotas.
- Independent ability to develop and maintain networking and business relationships.
- Fluent English, Russian would be an advantage.
Our client is ready to offer
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Young and friendly staff, a team of professionals.
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
- Corporate medical insurance (50% costs compensation).
From 900 eur/mon. net
Talent Lab client – „Genome“ – is a new fintech company backed by UAB „Maneuver LT“, a Lithuanian-based Electronic Money Institution. It is the smart ecosystem that aims to deliver something unprecedented: a seamless experience while unifying business and personal finances. If you are looking to master of your craft while helping build a product that rocks, „Genome“ may be right for you.