Day to day Accounts Receivable operations including issue identification, evaluation as well as resolution for the following process areas:
- Request and support the maintenance of customer master data.
- Contribute to the processing of receipts (processing of electronic bank statements and cash allocation/dispute management)
- Perform credit control activities (dunning and value adjustments/write offs)
- Customer account maintenance and periodic closing
- To ensure the understanding and compliant service delivery across McKesson Europe of agreed policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the continuous maintenance and the update of Accounts Receivable process activities and procedures as well as taking part in projects.
- Support team members to achieve performance and quality standards as defined in relevant service level agreements.
- Assist the implementation of initiatives for improving the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Accounts Receivable transaction processing.
- University degree / BSc in Economics or Business Administration with major in accounting
- 3+ years of proven knowledge of finance and accounting processes
- Experience in Accounts Receivable processes in a complex and international business environment of advantage
- Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Mes jums siūlome
- A challenging and rewarding role in international fast-growing organization.
- Opportunities for career development and continuous professional development
- You can expect a fashionable and innovatory working environment located in the center of Vilnius.
- Flexible working from home policy
- Competitive benefit package
Nuo 2000 €/mėn. neatskaičius mokesčių
UAB „ALLIANCE RECRUITMENT“
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.McKesson Business Services Lithuania is a service provider for McKesson Europe - a leading international wholesale and retail company and provider of logistics and services to the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. More than 38,000 employees in 13 European countries continuously strive to supply patients with pharmaceutical products in a safe and reliable way. The head office, McKesson Europe AG, is located in the centre of Stuttgart, Germany.Žiūrėti visus šios įmonės skelbimus (56)