Baltic Assist is Company which provides financial services for Scandinavian companies. Baltic Assist has been rapidly growing its accounting department and expanding the portfolio of accounting services in the region. The company is currently looking for a Senior accountant who could join our financial team and add value to our customers.
- Reconciliation of accounts according with local and industry specific accounting standards
- Providing support to business partners/customers
- Managing and coaching junior team members
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- University degree in accounting/finance or related studies
- 2– 5 years of finance experience
- Good team work skills
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Experience working with different accounting programs
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with number of Europe’s most innovative companies
- Join youthful and ambitious Baltic Assist team
- Business trips
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this job, please email your motivation letter and CV. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
UAB "BALTIC VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS"
Baltic Assist is created to assist international entrepreneurs, professionals and small businesses by having virtual assistants taking care of their administrative tasks. In order to accelerate our growth, we are looking for additional team members.
Company's average salary is 667€
SoDra's October data (salary before taxes)