- Book-keeping of corporate accounts.
- Produce financial statements, general ledger, tax reporting.
- Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures.
- Handle invoices, process payments.
- Point of contact for banking relationships, auditors and service providers.
- Responsibility for reports, audits and communication with Central bank of Lithuania.
- Prepare ad hoc management reports.
- Be the key person for external and internal audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economy.
- 5 + years’ experience in accounting or finance sector, experience working in Fintech sector would be a big plus.
- Working experience or knowledge of how to handle procedures of the Central bank of Lithuania.
- Very good English skills (written and spoken).
- Good understanding of Lithuanian Accounting Standards.
- Responsibility, accuracy and attention to details.
- Experience with trial balance, general ledger and financial statements.
- Strong knowledge of accounting regulations and practices.
- Experience with building and maintaining flexible budgets.
- Knowledge of cross border tax would be a plus.
Our client’s offer
- A responsibility in a growing Fintech company, great opportunity to join and to make big things.
- Salary based on your competencies and flexible working environment - working hours, possibility to work remotely if needed.
- Possibility to improve your knowledge working with international projects.
1500-1800 eur/mon. net
Talent Lab client is – Changer4u – a traditional and electronic money transfer and exchange platform that combines different electronic money payment institutions and banks around the world. It is the first such specialized and licensed financial institution in the world which is supervised by a member of the European Central Bank the Bank of Lithuania. If you are motivated by challenges, enjoy working in professional team and your qualifications match requirements – you are invited to become a member of our client's company.